September 14, 2017, 11:30 am
Apex IT Group HQ
525 Fellowship Rd, Ste 300
Mount Laurel, NJ
About the Event:Cyber crime is soaring and impacting every business who relies on technology. Compliance requirements are mandated and auditors are issuing hefty fines when there are gaps in compliance and security breaches occur. Now, more than ever, it’s crucial for technology dependent businesses to know how to protect themselves and their customers from falling victim to cyber-crime, and avoid paying big penalties, incurring unforeseen expenses or losing customers as a result of a breach.
Here are the topics we will cover:
- How security regulations across all industries are changing and what that means to your business
- How to identify and understand your security risks, as well as how to reduce those risks
- Cyber criminals and their motives and methods behind an attack
- How to develop an emergency preparedness strategy to proactively prevent a breach
- How to identify, detect, respond and recover from a cyber attack
- Learn about cyber liability insurance, what it covers and make sure you select the correct coverageSpace is extremely limited so register today before the class fills up.
- George Mach, CEO, Apex IT Group
- Thomas Heist, President, Thomas H. Heist Insurance Agency
- Jeffrey Lipson, Executive Director, Layer 8 Security
Who Should Attend:
Space is limited, so register today!