To meet the evolving technology requirements of the education sectors, educators and administrators must stay on top of trends, government and state mandates while managing limited resources and budgets. At Apex, we work with our education clients to build a sound, workable plan that supports the infrastructure, interoperability, compliance and security requirements of the institution or school system. We recommend solutions and services that support the traditional as well as the virtual, collaborative, and blended learning environments of today’s educational institutions.
Apex provides its education clients with:
- Dependable IT infrastructure to maintain interoperability across campus or school systems
- Cloud computing recommendations that support IT infrastructure
- Compliance with government and state mandates and security requirements
- Maintenance/Monitoring of networks to provide access to student and administrative data based on set parameters, rules and guidelines
- Integration of web-based apps to support distance learning and blended learning environments and access to online resources, grading systems and collaboration tools